buy Unlimited Memory : How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies
Unlimited Memory: Advanced Learning Strategies buy now kindle Edition. Learn Faster, Be More Productive and achieve more Success, Unlimited Memory is Best Seller and has been the #1 memory book.
This book has been sold over 200,000 copies . Available in kindle edition at best price further details are given below.
Where/How to buy Unlimited Memory book by Kelvin Horsley:
>> Click here to open amazon page.
>> Select the products you like to purchase & add to cart.
>> Make payment through credit or debit card / amazon pay / any wallet.
>> Congrats you have successfully purchased.
About the Author:
More details of Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies:
Kevin Horsley Broke a World Memory Record in 2013…
And You’re About to Learn How to Use His Memory Strategies to Learn Faster, Be More Productive and Achieve More Success
Most people never tap into 10% of their potential for memory.
In this book, you’re about to learn:
Here’s just a taste of the memory methods you’ll learn in this book:
- The 3 bad habits that keep you from easily remembering important information
- Simple pattern of thinking can stop you from imprinting and remembering key facts, figures and ideas
- you want to break this old pattern so you’ll never again be known as someone with a “bad memory”.
- Master your attention so you can focus and concentrate longer, even during challenging or stressful situations
- To use your car to remember anything you want (like long lists or information you need to remember for your studies or personal life) without writing anything down.
- Simple methods that allow you to nail down tough information or complex concepts quickly and easily
- How to combine your long-term memory (things you already know and will never forget) and short-term memory (information you want to remember right now) to create instant recall for tests, presentations and important projects.
- The simple, invisible mental technique for remembering names without social awkwardness or anxiety.
- How using your imagination to bring boring information to life can help you dramatically improve your attention span and recall.
- An incredible strategy for remembering numbers (the same system Kevin used to remember Pi to 10,000 digits and beat the world memory record by 14 minutes).
If you’re ready to harness the incredible power of your mind to remember more in less time, this book is for you.